Banana Bread Better Then a Normal Bread!
Looking for a healthy version of a bread?
Here it is. Banana bread!
How to eat?
- for everyone
- for fruit fans
- for baking fans
- for those looking for a bread substitute
- for vegetarians, vegans
- Amount for plum cake tin 25 X 10 cm
- 3 ripe bananas
- 240 gr flour '00
- 130 gr brown sugar - an appropriate amount of other sweetener, which is healthy, I used honey (you can replace the same amount of sugar, but I do not recommend :))
- 100 gr butter (can be replaced by 90 gr seed oil)
- 2 eggs
- vanilla (seeds of 1 berry or 1 tablespoon of extract or 1 sachet)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams of dried fruit, mix or one kind of peanuts, walnuts, almonds, cashews (optional, raises calories, but also the taste:))
Crush the bananas with a fork to a puree.
Then in a bowl beat the room temperature butter with the sugar, salt, vanilla, grated lemon zest and cinnamon until smooth.
Then add the eggs one at a time, beating on medium-high speed. Finally, add the mashed bananas. Beat on low speed to mix everything together.
Finally, add the flour, previously sifted with the baking powder, beating on low speed. It will only take a few seconds to get a complete mixture.
Then add half the chocolate chips and half the dried fruit.
Mix from the bottom to the top. Pour the mixture into a fruitcake pan and enhance your banana bread by adding the rest of the dried fruit and chocolate chips on top.
Bake in the preheated oven in the center at 190° for the first 10-15 minutes, then, without opening the oven, reduce the temperature to 180° and bake for another 20-25 minutes. Remember, the time given is approximate and depends on your oven! It is always a good idea to do a test with a toothpick. It must come out dry.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving (at least 2 hours).